15 Unmissable Things to Do in Krabi Island
Krabi province is the most stunning in Thailand. Those hundreds of islands with long stretches of beautiful white beaches are fast becoming popular with tourists. Explore those miles and miles of spectacular coastline offering lots of attractions and leisure activities at hand. Get off the beaten tourist path in Thailand and browse for Krabi hotels for a comfortable and enjoyable stay. You would never be far away from the tropical and historical attractions here in Krabi. It is time to get in touch with the Karen villages in the North and the relatively untouched areas of the province are loaded with natural charm and attractions. Booking hotel is easy, and all you need to do is go online and look for the best deals.
Get ready to experience the ultimate peace and tranquillity in Krabi. There are plenty of water sports and rock climbing too for those who are adventurous at heart. Here are some of the must-do activities while in Krabi.
1. One of the most attractive beach in Thailand is the Railay beach. It is well famous for its stunning white sands, fantastic limestone cliffs, and breathtaking views.
2. Rent a boat to explore the islands along Krabi coastline, and you can be a keen sailor. Some of those islands are still uninhabited.
3. Scuba Diving is popular here amongst the novice divers as well as professional ones. Join courses at any of the diving courses.
4. Explore Thung Teo Forest Natural Park known for its ethereal landscapes and surrealistic charm. Enjoy the wildlife and the greenery around.
5. One the most attractive islands in Krabi archipelago is Koh Poda. It is covered with palm and pine trees, and it is hard to resist the soft white sand beach.
6. Tiger Cave is a remarkable place here and certainly worth a visit. Located within the thick and high jungles, you will find many monks living and worshipping here.
7. Krabi Shell Cemetery is one of the oldest places and a scary spot in the city. The fossilized shells and limestone deposits date back to more than 40 million years.
8. Visit the two ponds, Emerald Pool and the Blue Pool is the Thung Teao Forest Natural Park. These pools are the deep emerald green and with pure waters that reflect the sun rays.
9. Ziplining in Krabi is another favorite activity and the journey from one tree to another tree. You can pick from varying levels of difficulty including easy, medium and difficult.
10. Relax at Klong Thom Hot Springs flowing with warm water that is believed to carry certain healing properties. These deep-rooted thermal springs are a fantastic spot to relax away from the hustles-bustles of the city.
11. Head for Koh Hon, a wonderful group of tiny islands, well famous for breathtaking scenery, beautiful lagoons and white-sand beaches. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling to see the beautiful coral reefs.
12. Other famous landmarks in Krabi are the Khao Khanab Nam Mountains that are located at the top of an extensive series of caves. Enjoy looking at the many stalagmites and Stalactites.
13. Koh Lanta in Krabi seems like a paradise on earth. You will fall in love with the calmness and serenity of the place.
14. Koh Tup and Koh Mor are popular because of their specific shape. Enjoy unique walk as well as the excellent snorkeling opportunities here.
15. Explore the Krabi Town that is different and knows how to pamper to the tourist’s needs. You can get the local feel and the charm of the city. The town indeed has a genuine feel to it, and it is worth visiting the local eateries and local bars for that authentic taste of Thailand.
2013 © YourAmazingPlaces.com
Back to Top ↑