How to Make your Farm Party a Grand Success?
Celebrating a special day or moment in your life is very important. But, making sure that the celebration doesn’t become boring and common is also important. Everyone has a party at home and everyone serves food in great chinaware. How can you make your party exciting and unique? Plan a farm party and your celebration will be remembered and talked about for years to come.
People are fed up with the hustle bustle of city life. Everyone wants to escape into nature and spend time in a serene place. Farms are the best places to stay connected with the plants and animals. If you are having a party this summer, host it at your farm, and you are sure to have some old fashioned fun.
Hosting a farm party can be tricky, but you plan right, you are in for a great time. Here are a few tips on hosting a successful farm party –
- Finding a good location is very important. If you own a farm, then half the job is done. If you do not own a farm, you can always ask a friend if you could host a small party in their farm. I bet no true friend is going to say no to some enjoyment.
- After finding the farm, plan where you are going to seat your friends, where you will serve the food and where you are going to have the games and other fun activities. You can seat your friends under shady trees and have the buffet in the barn. Just make sure you clean all the places before hand to avoid last minute panic.
- Do not forget to order a farm themed cake and give the exact address for the cake delivery guy to arrive on time.
- If possible have a barbeque set up in your farm. It is going to take your party into another level.
- To decorate the place, use farm items and keep the concept as rustic as possible. Avoid using colour papers, balloons and cardboards. Use table clothes, wooden crates and fresh flowers to decorate the place. Keep the decoration minimum to make it look realistic.
- Use berry picking baskets as serving trays, wire baskets to keep the breads and milk tins to serve drinks. These small details will make your party a grand success.
- Let the food be rustic too. Serve fresh milk, fresh fruit juice and wine. Chicken chops, lamb chops, fresh cream with strawberries, fruits handpicked from the farm, all these can make a wonderful spread. You can have cotton candies for the children. It will be super exciting. As a memento, you can order little farm animals shaped cakes gifts for every guest.
- Make sure you have tied up or locked all the farm animals as they can cause mishaps when your guests arrive
Farms are the perfect venue to host children’s birthday parties, success parties and get-togethers. You can have a slight escape from the busy schedule that you live in the city. Farms can be refreshing and your guests will have the time of their life.
2013 © YourAmazingPlaces.com
Back to Top ↑