How Outdoor Fireplace Can Add Beauty to Your House
Do you think about something different for your home décor? But the unique idea is to design an outdoor fireplace which will enhance the beauty of the house. There are lots of assessments that are required when you plan to create such hearth. Moreover, you need to start to start from the scratch and follow the guidelines when designing such fireworks. You need to consider the purpose of outdoor hearth and what want kind of purpose it will serve.
Making your design
If you think that you are a designer and architect, then you have the choice of creating your fireplace. You don’t need to settle for a pre-budget kit when you can build the design of your own. Most self-made designs have economical materials of skeletons and cinder blocks. You need to consider the three top points when designing the hearth in your way.
- A reinforced concrete base can be the best platform for such kind of fireside. The custom firesides are mainly heavier than the traditional fireside and this means that your support needs to be stronger than the ordinary one.
- Secondly, the firebox should be spot fire brick if you are looking for custom built. If you want to purchase a firebox, then stainless steel is the perfect one. You can also build it yourself by using the complete materials as per choice.
- If your design is the wood hearth, then you would require a chimney with vent spark arrestor. On the other hand, a gas-lit fireplace will need only the vent.
Features of Outdoor fireside
If you are planning for the outdoor fireplace, then you need to look at some of the important features that are associated with these firesides. Let’s look at the features in details.
- For an outdoor hearth, you will need to have a place for the storage of the woods. The room should be large enough to hold enormous amount of timber. The wood storage can be large or small as per the requirement. The wood storage design can be under the firebox.
- The mantle can give the fireside a stylish look. This feature will help you to put decorative items. For outdoor hearth, the covering design is precast concrete, and it is colored or designed as per choice. You need to consider the width of the mantle also.
While constructing the outdoor fireside, you will need to find lighting facility. You need to make sure that the lighting is subtle and not very glowing. You need to consider the light of the mantle or wood box which is the unique features of the fireside.
When you are considering the outdoor fireplace, you will need to consider the size of the hearth. It should be commensurate with the scale of the yard. If the main aim of the inglenook is to create the magical ambiance, then the size should be small in nature. The small inglenook can create some of the dancing flames and require less maintenance effort. If you are looking for more heat, then you can choose the larger firesides. The outdoor fireplace can be three to four feet tall, and you can contact a specialist to know the exact size. You can take the cues from the fireplace surroundings to know how big it should be.
Cost of the inglenook
When you plan to install an outdoor fireplace, then you will need to calculate the cost of installation which can vary from shop to shop. In order to curtail the cost you can use cheap materials, but if you try to install the costly materials, then the price will vary. There are great deals of variety of outdoor fireplaces that includes the core material to make it build and finishes that these outdoor warm. The cost will depend on the size, kit, cladding materials, and storage and installation charge. The cost will depend on type of material that you are using to build the fireplace.
The bottom line
It can give the ultimate comfort, satisfaction, and warmth. Hence, increase your home decoration with the beautiful outdoor fireside. You need to ask your fireplace expert to give you large and elaborate options. You need to check on local restrictions governing use and installation of the outdoor hearth. You will definitely feel happy after the installation of the fireside.
If you want any suggestion or tips then go through this link to get detail information about modern fireplace.
2013 © YourAmazingPlaces.com
Back to Top ↑